Course: Main Course
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 30 min
Total Time: 40 min
- Buffalo Chicken:
- 1 lb frozen chicken
- 1-2 cups chicken broth or water
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce (not just hot sauce)
- Yogurt Blue Cheese Dressing:
- 1 cup plain yogurt (fat free to full fat is fine)
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sweet Potatoes:
- 4 small sweet potatoes
- Mason Jar Salad:
- 2 heads romaine lettuce
- 2 carrots
- 2 stalks celery
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- Put frozen chicken breasts in the pot of the Instant Pot. Add chicken broth or water, being sure there’s enough to full cover the chicken breasts.
- Cover with lid and set to Seal. Select “Chicken” setting.
- Allow to come to pressure and run through cycle. Quick release pressure when done.
- Remove chicken from Instant Pot to a bowl and shred with 2 forks or with a potato masher.
- Toss with 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce. Taste for flavor and add more as needed.
- Mix together all of the ingredients. Taste for seasoning and adjust as needed. Store for up to a week in a covered container.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place washed sweet potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or tinfoil.
- Bake 20-30 minuts in oven until easily pierced with a fork.
- To serve, split open cooked sweet potatoes and top with buffalo chicken and blue cheese dressing.
- Line up 4 quart sized mason jars or other similarly sized conteiners.
- Place 1/4 of blue cheese dressing into the bottom of the container.
- Dice carrots and celery and put 1/4 of each into each container.
- Add 1/4 of cooked buffalo chicken to each.
- Top each with 1 Tbsp blue cheese, raisins, and sunflower seeds.
- Store 3-5 days in fridge. Shake to combine before enjoying.