What You’ll Hear in Today’s 15-Minute Huddle:
- Today’s questions: What does it really mean to raise an athlete who is supple, allusive and intuitive and where do we start?
- To help answer the questions, I’m joined by Aaron Hannon who specializes in “Natural Athleticism”: a holistic approach to fitness and a lifestyle of movement and physical vitality. We discuss why mind, body and spirit is important for a well-rounded athlete.
- How to set your children up to be lifelong athletes in a healthy way.
- Why “supple” is so important as the very first step in your child’s athletic journey.
- The importance of focusing on mobility and how you can find sources to help your athlete.
- How the bigger, faster, stronger model may not be the best for developing a physically healthy athlete.
Links & References:
- You can connect with Aaron: https://naturaletics.org/
- You can read Aaron’s article here: How to Build Supple, Allusive and Intuitive Athletes
A three-time All-American Track & Field Decathlete, Aaron is a passionate athlete whose evolution has led him to become a human-movement guru. Merging several fitness principles with yoga, calisthenics and natural movement, Aaron has created his own model. With this innovation, as he does in any instructive setting, Aaron helps his clients and athletes feel invigorated, ready to experience a better exercise and move through their life more freely.
CONTINUE THE HUDDLE
We love hearing from you!
If you have a question about today’s episode (or want to ask a question of your own for the podcast), you can email me at email@example.com or head on over to the Sports Moms United Facebook Community