What You’ll Hear in Today’s Huddle:
- Sports Mama, Mhari Turner, asks: One thing I am struggling with…dinner! We usually end up eating in the car or on the field and I need new options! My kids and I are tired of the same packed meals. What can I do to mix it up and to be prepared?
- To help us answer this question, we asked Noreen Gallo, a Licensed, Registered Dietitian, who works with athletes of all ages to give us her tips and strategies.
- How to keep food prep simple and finding time for food prep.
- Freeze it! Cut it! How to Store it! And how to use the “Power of the Platter”.
- Stir fry for the win! Fresh vs Frozen?
Links & References:
- You can connect with Noreen at https://www.yourforeverdiet.com/ and get more tips on her Your Forever Nutrition Counseling Facebook page.
All About Noreen:
In addition to being a dietitian, she is also a mom of four very active boys (and a runner and cyclist herself). So in a nutshell – she gets it. She knows what it’s like to juggle busy work and sports schedules and still fuel her family optimally.
CONTINUE THE HUDDLE
We love hearing from you!
If you have a question about today’s episode (or want to ask a question of your own for the podcast), you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or head on over to the Sports Moms United Facebook Community